How to determine permissions for electronic resources
- Search for the journal title on the Journal Search page.
- Open the bibliographic record for the journal and look for the full-text availability under "View Online".
- Click on "Show License" to view a summary of uses allowed under a particular licence.
- If you cannot find your journal on the Journal Search page, or if it lacks permissions information, or you have other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the book in Omni. Click “Available Online”.
- If you cannot find your book in Omni, or if it lacks permissions information, or you have other questions, email@example.com.